Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bill Condon announces new Breaking Dawn crew members via Facebook

Check out this new note from Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon:

Has it really been five months (and a day) since my last dispatch? In my defense, they’ve been five months spent immersed in the world of TWILIGHT – something I’m sure you can all appreciate. We’re in the thick of pre-production now, juggling everything from casting to storyboarding to location scouting, getting it all ready to go, but I do want to take a moment to announce to you exclusively a few of the amazing production team members who are hard at work alongside me, bringing these movies to life. I hope you’ll be as excited about them as I am:

Guillermo Navarro, who won an Academy Award for the beautiful PAN’S LABYRINTH, is our cinematographer. Guillermo and I have been painstakingly planning each shot, with a team of very talented storyboard artists.

Read the rest here on Facebook! It’s nice to get a big update from him like this.

Source

0 comments: