Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taylor Lautner Says Kristen Stewart Was “Most Upset” About ‘Breaking Dawn’ Ending

Who was the most upset about Breaking Dawn coming to an end? Taylor Lautner told Jimmy Kimmel he was “surprised” by how upset Kristen Stewart got on set.



“All done,” Taylor confirmed on Jimmy Kimmel Live about wrapping filming on Breaking Dawn. “It’s very weird. Yeah, we’ve literally been filming these movies for the past three or four years. It’s strange to know I’m not going back; I’m not going to be Jacob Black anymore. But on the other hand, we’re going to be promoting these movies for the next two years.”

“Did anyone cry?” Jimmy asked.

“Yes, to be honest with you,” Taylor confessed.

“Who was most upset about breaking up the group?” the host asked.

“I was pretty upset myself, but I think the biggest surprise was Kristen [Stewart].” She’s very sweet, yes,” he said to the audience. “I predicted it from the beginning… On the last day, it did get emotional.”

Read MORE...

0 comments: