Thursday, June 2, 2011

Breaking Dawn Movie Update: Taylor Lautner Talks About Breaking Dawn

Taylor Lautner recently talked to MTV all about Breaking Dawn. Of course, he gave away a few secrets. Here is what he had to say about the movies.


We did a scene in the backyard of the Cullen house where Bella (Stewart) gets mad at me, She just learned that I imprinted on her daughter, and she is literally throwing me around the backyard. So it was pretty fun to see Kristen try and act all tough. She’s a vampire; she’s chucking me across the yard into trees and stuff. It was funny

I am surprised that this is the first time Taylor has talked about the movie. I wonder if we let any other juicy details that we may have missed? Hopefully we will get to learn more as we get closer to November. I know that I can barely wait much longer for some more details or teasers. Breaking Dawn will be huge for all of the cast and team behind them.

Source

0 comments: