Monday, April 25, 2011

Robert Pattinson Talks Life After “Twilight”

Now that he’s done with the final installment of the “Twilight Saga,” Robert Pattinson is looking ahead to what’s next.


He told press, "It does feel like a breakup. I do love the guy, it's been amazing to play the same character through so many adventures and I'm going to miss him. It's like the last day of high school."

"It's so strange because my life has changed so much over these years, but Twilight and Edward Cullen will always be a part of me. It's been my whole life. My whole 20s. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Robert hinted that he’s though about the possibility of settling down at some point. "I'd love to have a family -- sometime in the future."

But for now he’s happy to keep his options open. "I'll be very glad not to put those contacts in anymore or have to put on the sparkling makeup."

Source

0 comments: