Rob and Kristen have been in Brazil shooting their honeymoon scenes, but Nov. 13 marks their final day in the tropical paradise. Let’s relive their most tender moments!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are going strong! The love birds officially end their Brazilian honeymoon today, and they’re taking a helicopter to the Rio de Janeiro airport so they can head back to the states! But while they’ve been shooting Breaking Dawn’s highly anticipated honeymoon scenes in Paraty, Brazil, the beautiful couple have been displaying their love to the world! Not only have they been filming at a luxurious $5,000 night, waterfront estate, but they’ve also enjoyed helicopter rides, dangerous walks through the jungle AND midnight speedboat rides!
Here are Rob and Kristen’s five most romantic moments from their time filming in Brazil:
* Rob and Kristen filmed scenes in the middle of a square in Rio de Janeiro and stole kisses from each other! What’s even more adorable is that the “The Girl From Ipanema” was playing in the background too!
* Rob protected Kristen while walking through the dangerous Brazilian jungle en route to their Brazilian estate!
* The couple shot scenes at midnight on a speedboat. Rob took boat lessons in Baton Rouge, La., in order to prepare for this romantic scene, in which Edward takes Bella to the “Isle of Esme.”
* Rob and Kristen took a picturesque helicopter ride to get them to the jungle near their $5,000 a night Brazilian mansion.
* The on-and-off-screen couple stay at the Copacabana Palace Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, and shared romantic moments on their balcony in their downtime.