Monday, September 13, 2010

Jackson Rathbone Looking Forward To Breaking Dawn Sex Scenes.

Twilight star Jackson Rathbone said he is looking forward to Breaking Dawn as there's sex in it.

The 25 year-old, who plays vampire Jasper Hale in the popular movie series, said to E! News: 'I can't wait, it's always a reunion. I'm really looking forward to seeing Bella's transformation, that's one of the things that has been building up for a while.'


Rathbone added that he is interested in how they will keep the movie teen-friendly with the sex scenes.

He said: 'I think it's going to have to be PG-13. I don't know how they're going to keep it PG. [Screenwriter] Melissa Rosenberg has told us there is going to be sex in this movie. I can't wait. It's in the books and they're married, [so] they gotta consummate that relationship.'

Source

0 comments: