Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kristen Stewart: "I can't wait to get into Twilight Breaking Dawn"

Kristen Stewart certainly loves the Twilight Saga. How could she not? It's made her very famous and there's always something exciting to shoot or learn with each of the films. Kristen is most excited about Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the saga where Bella becomes a vampire and a woman. In a recent interview, Kristen explained her excitement over shooting the 2-part Breaking Dawn movie. She feels like it's the first time when Bella really gets involved and comes into her own.


"I really can't wait to get into it because I've been on the outskirts of what it would feel like to play a vampire. It's been years of dealing with these issues and I've thought about it a lot. It's going to be a trip. It's going to be weird. I think Bella is going to be the coolest blood sucker of all of them. She's got the greatest power. She's untouchable. She's impenetrable. I think it'll be awesome to see how much she's changed from Twilight, where she was this 17-year-old kid who really didn't care about a whole lot. Now, she's going to become the matriarch."

I would have to agree with Kristen. I can't wait to see what Bella the vampire is like in Breaking Dawn. She seems like such a wishy-washy character in the earlier books. It'll be nice to see her take charge and come into her power finally.

What do you think Bella will be like as a vampire?

Source

0 comments: